Sunday 1 April 2012

Here comes Spring

Hi all,

It's April, the sun is shining and the birds are singing! I am suddenly aware that the months are flying by and I've not been updating this blog enough, as I've been concentrating on my other blog, Callie's World.

I thought I'd update you on what I've been up to: firstly, I've been working as a tutor of adult literacy, numeracy and ICT, which has kept me busy during the day. In fact, it's been keeping me too busy, as it's so stressful with all the papwork we have to do, that I'm too exhausted to do anything else when I get home.

I haven't been doing any writing, except for my other blog. I am in the process of looking for another day job, so I've been doing a lot of online courses to help me prepare for a career change. I thought I'd let you know about a great website I found. It has tons of free courses from Microsoft office packages, to psychology. It's called Alison.com. Why not check it out?

Once I'm feeling ready to start my next book, I will let you know. It will be the last book in the Lost Souls trilogy and, after that, I want to go back to writing another  romantic comedy. I am also considering becoming a freelance writer, as I would love to write website content and blog posts for other people, as the only thing stopping me updating this blog so much is my day job!

Enjoy your Easter break. I read in the Daily Mail recently, that chocolate keeps you thin. Yay! All the more eggies for me then. :-)

Love,

Anna x

0 comments:

Post a Comment