Wednesday 25 January 2012

January Blues

Hi all

How's it going? Sorry I've not posted for such a long time. I've been focusing mostly on my other blog. "Callie's World."  I just wanted to apologise to anyone who reads it every Friday, for not posting last week. It hasn't been the best start to the year and last week was the worst week so far, because I had a car accident on the Monday and then on Wednesday my internet at home went down and it has only been put back on today now that a new router has been posted out.

I've decided to spend tonight catching up with all the stuff I usually do, including updating Callie. I'm also going to publish a trilogy, which is a little bit different to my usual chick lit style comedy and more of a darker paranormal romance. I've written two of the books and will publish them soon and I aim to start work on the third book this month.

I wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2012.

Bye for now

Anna x

0 comments:

Post a Comment