Tuesday 9 July 2013

Hi there

Hi there guys,

I thought I'd update my blog. It's amazing how quickly time goes by. So many things in my life have changed since this time last year.

I just thought I'd update you on what I've been doing...

I haven't been writing any more fictional eBooks. I just haven't had time and, if I'm honest, I've had a little bit of writer's block too. I am hoping to write another short comedy novella; however, I've been writing short non-fiction books on various subjects (under a different name) and I've been doing some freelance writing work to help pay the bills!

I've found that I really enjoy doing the freelance writing work as it means I can do what I love all day - the only problem is that I don't get time to do my own projects, but writing is writing, I guess.

When things slow down a bit, I am going to start my next rom-com. I'll keep you updated on this.

Thanks again for being so patient with me.  I really should update this blog more!

Bye for now,

Anna x

0 comments:

Post a Comment